Duties and Responsibilities:
- To oversee the day to day operations of a healthcare program or department.
- Perform administrative duties such as coordinating care teams for patients, and acting as a liaison between patients, patient families, and health care professionals.
- Assist with and oversee reception team to make sure that the clinic policies and protocols are implemented.
- Coordinating patient care plans by liaising with all necessary care providers and medical professions to ensure patient needs are met
- Coordinate follow-up appointments and refer patients to specialists as needed
- Mastermind ways to improve the quality of patient care provided by the facility
- Works to create efficient systems and workflows within the clinic
- Attend departmental meetings and stay up to date on all business initiatives related
- Collect and input patient data, insurance information that are correct.
- Manage the clinic budget and ensure that the facility is well-equipped to provide top of the line service while remaining mindful of the bottom line
- Meet with patients to ensure their needs are being met and resolve any issues or complaints that arise.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a clinical or medical setting
- 2+ years of proven success in leadership roles
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of standard clinical and medical procedures, laws and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to speak Arabic & English
Job Category: Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: DIFC JBR