En Vogue Medical Center is seeking an experienced and skilled Aesthetic GP to join our team. As an Aesthetic Doctor, you will be responsible for providing high-quality cosmetic treatments to patients, including non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures. The ideal candidate will have a passion for cosmetic medicine and a commitment to delivering outstanding patient care.
- Conduct consultations with patients to determine their cosmetic goals and recommend appropriate treatment plans
- Perform cosmetic procedures such as Botox, Fillers, Skin Boosters, PRP, and other non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments
- Ensure that all treatments are performed in a safe, sterile, and professional manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in cosmetic medicine and incorporate new techniques and treatments into practice
- Participate in continuing education and training programs to maintain knowledge and skills in the field
- Candidate must have valid DHA License to apply
- Medical degree and board certification in a relevant specialty such as dermatology, plastic surgery, or aesthetic medicine
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience as an Aesthetic Doctor, with a track record of successful patient outcomes and excellent patient satisfaction
- Strong knowledge of cosmetic treatments, procedures, and products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong patient relationships
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality care
- Ability to work well in a team environment
En Vogue Medical Center offers a competitive salary package, excellent benefits, and a supportive and collaborative work environment. If you are a passionate and dedicated Aesthetic Doctor who is committed to delivering exceptional patient care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Hospital & Health Care